作者:T im G r e y
出版日期:2009
出版社:Wiley Publishing
页数:403
ISBN:978-0-470-38128-1
文件格式:PDF

Following a workflow frees you to think about the effect on
the image rather than the process.
Digital photography is an interesting blending of art and technology. It includes
the artistic and aesthetic aspects of photography (which itself involves quite a bit of
technology) that are so subjective, as well as the finite aspects of digital technology,
where everything has discrete values. This combination allows you to be both creative
and scientific at the same time.
Although any art form deserves to be exercised with tremendous flexibility, digital
technology calls for a certain amount of procedure. To anyone trying to be artistic,
procedure seems contradictory to creativity. And yet, there is much to be gained from
following a somewhat systematic workflow.
Following a workflow doesn’t eliminate the ability to exercise creativity and subjective
decision making about your photographic images. Instead, I see it as a way to
provide structure to your thinking that can help you expand the level of creativity you
can apply to your images. By having a systematic method for processing your images,
you’re free to think about the effect on the image rather than the actual process. And
just because you have a process doesn’t mean it isn’t unique or can’t be revised as the
situation warrants it.
In this book, I present a structure you can follow (and modify) when optimizing
your images in Photoshop. It isn’t designed to be an absolute formula, but rather a
guide to help you define a structure for your own workflow. This process works well
as a basic flow, but that certainly doesn’t mean you should blindly follow the workflow
exactly as I present it. Instead, think of it as one way to approach the image-optimization
process, and then fine-tune it to meet your own needs.
Besides wanting to promote a natural flow for making adjustments to images, it
is also important to me that detail in the image be preserved and that adjustments be
made in a nondestructive manner. As you’ll see throughout the book, every adjustment
I perform is done on a separate layer, not only keeping the original data safe but also
enabling you to revise your adjustments at a later time with no penalty in image quality.
I hope it becomes obvious as you read this book that I am passionate about digital
photography and image optimization in Photoshop. My greatest hope is that my
passion will be infectious and that you too will grow to be passionate about optimizing
your images (if you aren’t already).
May you enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it; may you enjoy
the process of optimizing your own images as much as I do mine; and may the evergrowing
possibilities provided by digital imaging make you all the more enthusiastic
about photography.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

发表于 2010-1-13 09:22:49 | 显示全部楼层
赞的,谢谢楼主分享,好东西啊~~

评分

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-3 17:02:41 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-5 21:52:31 | 显示全部楼层
康体中心有韩;日;俄;法;护士;及学生妹技师;高超的技术温馨的服务包您满意!
服务宗旨:诚信、周到、满意、创新。您的满意是我们的心愿,
您的笑脸是我们的答案,您的需求就是我目标.欢迎您的来电,
不诚勿扰!灵活、周到、使您足不出户就能够享受到我们随时随
地的专业的服务,解除您身心的疲惫,感觉到温馨、轻松与舒适(可提供上门,可开具正规餐饮FA票,限北京地区)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|软晨网(RuanChen.com)

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 14:39