本帖最后由 石头 于 2010-1-12 21:28 编辑

作者:Mark Fitzgerald
出版日期:2009
出版社:Wiley Publishing
页数:372
ISBN:978-0-470-38986-7
文件格式:PDF

Introduction
Congratulations on your timing! This is an excellent time to begin learning Photoshop. That’s
because the main emphasis with the development of Photoshop CS4 was to make the software
easier to understand and to use. Much of this was accomplished by overhauling the user interface.
Important commands and features that were formerly hidden deep inside the program have been
brought to the surface where they’re much easier to fi nd. Many of these features are arranged so
that they improve the image editing workfl ow. All of these improvements are designed to help new
and existing users manage the complexity of this powerful image editing software.
Even with these improvements, though, Photoshop CS4 can seem overwhelming to the new user.
That’s because it contains a wide range of tools that are used by all sorts of imaging professionals.
My goal in Photoshop CS4 After the Shoot is to help you identify the tools you need for photo
editing and then show you how they fi t into the workfl ow so that you can quickly begin using a
time-tested editing system. Along the way, I explain common digital photography concepts and
theory so that you gain a deeper understanding of the digital editing process. By the time you
fi nish this book, you’ll know which tools to use, when to use them, and why you’re using them,
so that you can begin to use Photoshop CS4 to quickly craft quality images from your photos.
How to Use This Book
To get the most from this book, start at the beginning and go through it sequentially. Doing so
allows you to experience the learning process in the way I envision it. In many cases, ideas in one
chapter build on information introduced in previous chapters. This amplifi cation process won’t
make as much sense if experienced out of order. Also, take the time to read each chapter, even if
you think you already understand its subject. You never know when you’ll turn up a nugget that
will completely change the way you work with your images.
Download the practice files from the Web site (www.wiley.com/go/photoshopcs4ats). If you have
a slow Internet connection, borrow a friend’s connection to download them. After you go through
a hands-on process with the book’s fi les, take the time to explore those new processes with some
of your own photos. I know from experience that working with personal fi les makes a big
difference in the learning process. This is where you’ll fi nd the time to go as deep as you need to
go while exploring the content of this book.
After you’ve been through the book from front to back, you can use it as a reference guide to help
you solve image editing problems. When a specifi c issue pops up, fi nd the relevant references in
the book and review them as needed.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|软晨网(RuanChen.com)

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 14:42