发表于 2009-9-19 11:43:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

作者:Ron Patton
出版日期:August 5, 2005
出版社:Sams Publishing
页数:408
ISBN:ISBN-10: 0672327988 ISBN-13: 978-0672327988
文件格式:CHM

Product Description
Software Testing, Second Edition provides practical insightinto the world of software testing and quality assurance. Learn how tofind problems in any computer program, how to plan an effective testapproach and how to tell when software is ready for release. Updatedfrom the previous edition in 2000 to include a chapter thatspecifically deals with testing software for security bugs, theprocesses and techniques used throughout the book are timeless. Thisbook is an excellent investment if you want to better understand whatyour Software Test team does or you want to write better software.
From the Author
Throughout my career in the software industry, I’ve trained scores ofpeople on the subject of software testing. Some were new hires rightout of school. Others were career changers entering the industry forthe first time. A few were experienced programmers and managers whowanted to know “what the heck their software testers did all day.” Overtime I discovered a core set of knowledge that is essential for thesenovice software testers to learn, one that gives them an understandingand a jump-start into the field, but one that isn’t too deep, tootechnical, or too managerial to lose them in the learning process.Unfortunately, I never found a single reference that put all of thisinformation into one place, so I decided to write it myself. The resultis this book – “Software Testing.” If you’re thinking about a career insoftware testing, if you’re starting a new testing job or about tointerview for one, if you’re a lead or manager and need to train arookie tester, or if you just want to understand what software testingis all about, this book was written for you. –This text refers to the      Paperback edition.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

发表于 2009-9-28 09:45:04 | 显示全部楼层
softwere tesing 2nd edition 这本书不错,找了很久了!

评分

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-29 00:20:16 | 显示全部楼层
this is a good book ,I want to read it

评分

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-11-24 22:25:55 | 显示全部楼层
解压不了呢