发表于 2009-8-31 15:29:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

作者:Theo Petersen
出版日期:May 2002
出版社:Manning Publications
页数:560
ISBN:ISBN-10: 1930110065 ISBN-13: 978-1930110069
文件格式:PDF

Review
“A very useful book to have on your bookshelf. . . .The high-level approach makes the book particularly useful.” — Slashdot
“A well-written book and should be more than adequate for its target audience.” — Boston Perl Mongers User Group
“An excellent book, highly recommended for computer labs in schools, clubs or groups.” — Tom Poe, Reno-Tahoe Perl Mongers and Linux Journal
“An excellent book…Petersen has a very readable style — pleasant and professional, without sounding preachy.” — Tyson Boellstorff, SiouxLand Perl Mongers Group
“I picked up some great ideas . . . I’d encourage other Perl developers . . . to pick up a copy.” — Pat Eyler, Metrowest.pm review
“I recommend this book highly for anyone who desires to get a all-encompassing look at web programming and Apache.” — Pekin Perl Mongers User Group
“If you are starting web development for the first time . . . this book is for you.” — DocFilter
“The code examples are superb and show just how Perl can be used as glue for existing tools.” — Steve Marvell, Devon-Cornwall Perl Mongers and Perl Monks
Product Description
Written for Web developers and managers who are consideringalternatives to commercial products, this guide to Apache and Perlprovides information and instructions for building Web sites. Criteriafor selecting an operating system and strategies for configuring a Webserver are introduced, and a discussion of Open Source databases anddevelopment tools is included. Also provided are sample designs forcommon types of Web sites and techniques for content development andmanagement. Topics such as security, performance, and ways to mergescripts and HTML, all using freely available software, are highlighted.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

发表于 2009-9-1 06:42:31 | 显示全部楼层
THANKS 1# 石头

评分

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|软晨网(RuanChen.com)

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 19:52