本帖最后由 石头 于 2009-8-27 15:33 编辑

作者:Cay S. Horstmann, Gary Cornell
出版日期:April 18, 2008
出版社:Prentice Hall
页数:1056
ISBN:ISBN-10: 0132354799 ISBN-13: 978-0132354790
文件格式:CHM

Product Description
The revised edition of the classic Core Java™, Volume II–Advanced Features,covers advanced user-interface programming and the enterprise featuresof the Java SE 6 platform. Like Volume I (which covers the corelanguage and library features), this volume has been updated for JavaSE 6 and new coverage is highlighted throughout. All sample programshave been carefully crafted to illustrate the latest programmingtechniques, displaying best-practices solutions to the types ofreal-world problems professional developers encounter.

Volume II includes new sections on the StAXAPI, JDBC 4, compiler API, scripting framework, splash screen and trayAPIs, and many other Java SE 6 enhancements. In this book, the authorsfocus on the more advanced features of the Java language, includingcomplete coverage of
  • Streams and Files
  • Networking
  • Database programming
  • XML
  • JNDI and LDAP
  • Internationalization
  • Advanced GUI components
  • Java 2D and advanced AWT
  • JavaBeans
  • Security
  • RMI and Web services
  • Collections
  • Annotations
  • Native methods
For thorough coverage of Javafundamentals–including interfaces and inner classes, GUI programmingwith Swing, exception handling, generics, collections, andconcurrency–look for the eighth edition of Core Java™, Volume I–Fundamentals (ISBN: 978-0-13-235476-9).
About the Author
Cay S. Horstmann is also coauthor of Core JavaServer Faces, Second Edition (PrenticeHall, 2007). Cay is a professor of computer science at San Jose StateUniversity, a Java Champion, and a frequent speaker at computerindustry conferences.

Gary Cornell has beenwriting and teaching programming professionals for more than twentyyears and is the cofounder of Apress. He has written numerousbest-selling books for programming professionals, was a cofinalist fora Jolt Award, and won the Readers’ Choice award from Visual Basic Magazine.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

发表于 2010-5-2 03:58:09 | 显示全部楼层
This is a great book. I am trying to download this book. But I need $1 money. I hope this give me the money I need so that I can download this book.

Thanks.

评分

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-30 05:17:23 | 显示全部楼层
I downloaded this book. It is a great book.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|软晨网(RuanChen.com)

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 16:40